Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 22

I have found many useful tools that will help me at work. I have many websites added to my RSS page that will help keep me up to date. I will just have to take time everyday to look at the new adds to each on my google reader page. I did enjoy learning all the new things and adding to my web knowledge. The trick is to keep up with it. I hope not get so caught up in everyday work and keep adding to my new skills.
Hopefully I can connect to other librarians on blogs - that makes me feel more connected as I am a rural librarian and sometime unless I am at a meeting I am out here just doing everything and forget to reach out to other librarians that can be of help to me.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23. Hope you continue to play and learn!

More on a stick is timed for fall or winter. Hope you will join!